With eyeshadow you can accentuate, correct and give a beautiful effect to your eyes.
1. First apply an eyeshadow base all over the eyelid up to your eyebrow. This serves as the basis.
2. Then apply a dark eyeshadow color. From the outer corner of the eye, pull your brush diagonally upwards to just above the crease of the eyelid (about 2: 3 from the eye). Do the same on the moving eyelid.
3. Blend (blur) the applied eyeshadow.
4. Now apply the lighter eyeshadow evenly on the inner part of the eyelid. Blend the lighter and dark eye shadow color, so that a natural transition is created.
5. Now apply the highlight under your eyebrows and blend it with the other two eyeshadows.
6. To complete the look, you can also apply the eyeshadow under the lower lash line instead of using an eye pencil.
TIP: If you want to make the colors more intense or use the eyeshadow as an eyeliner, you can also apply the eyeshadow wet. To do this, make your brush slightly damp and go over your eyeshadow stone (only do this at the edge of the eyeshadow stone) and apply it.