With eyeshadow you can accentuate, correct and give a beautiful effect to your eyes.
1. First apply an eyeshadow base on the entire eyelid up to your eyebrow. This serves as a basis.
2. Then apply a dark eyeshadow color. Pull your brush diagonally upwards from the outer corner of the eye to just above the crease of the eyelid (about 2: 3 of the eye). Do the same on the moving eyelid.
3. Blend (blur) the applied eyeshadow.
4. Now apply the lighter eyeshadow evenly on the inner part of the eyelid. Blend the lighter and darker eyeshadow to create a natural transition.
5. Now apply the highlight under your eyebrows and blend it with the other two eyeshadows.
6. To complete the look, you can also apply the eyeshadow under the lower lash line instead of an eye pencil.
TIP: If you want to make the colors more intense or use the eyeshadow as an eyeliner, you can also apply the eyeshadow wet. To do this, make your brush moist and go over your eye shadow stone (only do this on the edge of the eye shadow stone) and apply it.